TA-Technix Adjustable Coilover Kit for...
TA-Technix Adjustable Coilover Kit for Volkswagen Golf 2 Golf 3 Passat 35i Syncro

TA-Technix Adjustable Coilover Kit for Volkswagen Golf 2 Golf 3 Passat 35i Syncro

vgm00376
In stock
€349.95
Tax included

Find our Coilover Kit from TA-TECHNIX for Volkswagen Golf 2 Golf 3 Passat 35i 3-door sedan station wagon all engines combined only in Syncro

Customer ratings and reviews
Nobody has posted a review yet
in this language

STR Performance is an official reseller of coilover kits, shock absorbers and springs from TA-TECHNIX for France, the DOM TOM and Europe as well as all over the world.

The TuningArt range by TA-TECHNIX is a range specially created to allow you to lower your vehicle at a lower cost, it is their entry-level product.

Easy to install and at an unbeatable price, they will delight you at a lower cost and allow you to lower your vehicle to the lowest level for an ultra-controllable financial cost.

Presentation :

TA-TECHNIX is a German leader in the suspension industry, its image reflects German know-how and quality.

Each kit is designed to maintain maximum comfort and thus optimize constant road holding, regardless of the lowering.

If you are looking to be at the lowest or have a nice level of lowering and be able to have comfort, then TA-TECHNIX will be THE solution for you.

Their multiple adjustment possibilities make them one of the best brands currently in this field.

The finish is also there, the German know-how proves again that they are masters in the matter.

TA-TECHNIX kits all come complete with German TÜV quality approval to ensure you get the best possible product output.

Suitable for:

• Volkswagen Golf 2 Golf 3 Passat 35i 3-door sedan station wagon all engines combined only in Syncro

Shock absorbers + Springs adjustable in height by thread

Front lowering: -30mm / -55mm
Rear lowering: -30mm / -55mm

14 Items

TA-TECHNIX

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Free Newsletter!

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our news

Follow us :
Livraison rapide

24 à 48 h
Si produit en stock