Reinforced ignition coils for BMW Type U5005 M3 E36 M5 E39 S50B32 S62 M52 M62 M73
Here is our Reinforced Ignition Coil from HP Ignition for BMW Type U5005 M3 E36 M5 E39 S50B32 S62 M52 M62 M73
Explanations of the principle of Reinforced Ignition Coils
Heavy-duty heavy-duty ignition coils are ignition coils that consist of a built-in high-efficiency power amplifier.
They can produce 4 times more ignition energy than standard coils and therefore quickly generate a discharge of multiple sparks, up to 10 times more towards the high rpm ranges.
The ignition intensity is increased by 100%, allowing the spark to reach many more molecules and therefore speeding up the ignition and combustion process. This is extremely important in forced induction applications but thus improves the performance of naturally aspirated engines.
Gain in power, reduction in consumption and very strong resistance over time. Indispensable for large preparations but also for original engines.
Specially designed for advanced engine preparations and operating at very high speeds as well as at high temperatures, the reinforced ignition coils will bring you a guarantee of reliability and superior quality at the origin.
Installing heavy-duty ignition coils will solve a vast majority of common ignition problems such as misfiring, chatter and hesitant engine behavior.
In addition, the reinforced ignition coils also provide a power and torque gain of around 3 to 4%, thanks to their very high voltage and stability, they will be able to provide your engine with a very powerful spark even up to in very high rev ranges.
Ignition coils are sold as a complete pack, so as to equip your vehicle. It is recommended to change all the coils for perfect ignition homogeneity.
List of Assignments:
- BMW M3 E36 3.2L (S50B32)
- BMW M5 E39 (S62B50)
- BMW 3 Series E36 Phase 2 - 320i (M52B20), 323i (M52B25), 328i (M52B28)
- BMW 3 Series E46 - 320i (M52B20), 323i (M52B25), 325i (M52B25), 328i (M52B28)
- BMW 5 Series E39 - 520i (M52B20, M54B22), 523i (M52B25), 525i (M54B25), 528i (M52B28), 535i (M62B35), 540i (M62B44)
- BMW 7 Series E38 - 728i (M52B28), 735i (M62B35), 750i (M73B54)
- BMW 8 Series E31 - 850i (M73B54)
- BMW Z3-Z3M (S50B32), 2.0i (M52B20), 2.8i (M52B28)
- BMW Z8 (S62B50)
- BMW X5 E53 - 4.4i (M62B44)
- As well as all variants of engine codes TU & TUB
- Reinforced ignition coil
- Compatible for: BMW Type U5005 M3 E36 M5 E39 S50B32 S62 M52 M62 M73
- Gain in power, reduction in consumption and very high resistance over time
- built-in high efficiency
- Power and torque gain of 3 to 4%
- Plug&Play assembly
STR Performance is a distributor of HP Ignition products , if you are looking for a part from HP Ignition that we do not have on our site, do not hesitate to contact us via our Contact page, so that we can give you a price and a time limit.
CAN YOU FIND IT CHEAPER? WE ALIGN !
CAN YOU FIND CHEAPER ON A FRENCH WEBSITE? WELL WE ARE ALIGNING*! MORE INFORMATION below.
* If you find an HP Ignition part number new sold by a professional French website and which specializes in the sale of car parts to individuals, that you are a non-professional customer, contact us, we will match its price after verification.
Offer valid excluding sales and exceptional destocking. Only valid on references currently available on the official HP Ignition website .
Specially designed for advanced engine preparations and operating at very high speeds as well as under high temperatures, HP Ignition coils will provide you with a guarantee of reliability and superior quality to the original.
Installing the HP-Ignition coils will allow you to solve a large majority of common ignition problems such as misfires, chattering and hesitant engine behavior.
In addition, the coils from HP Ignition also provide a gain in power and torque of the order of 3 to 4%, thanks to their very high voltage and stability, they will be able to provide your engine with a very powerful spark even up to very high speed ranges.
The assembly is direct, "plug & play", without any adaptation or adjustment necessary on your part.