Here is our KILL-Kit secondary air pump for 1.8T 20VT engine of the VAG group as well as other engine !!!
Here is our Plug & Play Kit for all 1.8T and all other Audi and VW engines to remove the secondary pump (kill kit).
- 1x resistor for secondary pump
- 2x adapters for control valves
- 1x cylinder head sealing plate (with O-ring and VA screws)
With this kit the secondary air block assembly can be removed from your 1.8T 20VT engine
The control unit no longer displays error codes! In some vehicles, the secondary air pump may also need to be programmed into the ECU.
- Remove the secondary air pump.
- The resistor simply needs to be soldered into the harness that leads to the secondary pump.
- The resistor practically replaces the secondary pump so that the engine control unit does not report an error.
- Completely remove the EGR valve from the cylinder head.
- Close the open channel on the cylinder head with our aluminum closing plate.
- Connect the hose from the bypass valve (SUV or blow off) directly to the intake manifold.
- Now there are two solenoid valves without function.
- Simply replace these valves with our two adapter plugs.
- Depending on the engine code, these valves are located under the intake manifold or on the valve cover.
- But it's easy to find these valves because it's self-explanatory if you follow this order.
Bartek: from Formula 1 training to the leading online shop for tuning parts
BAR-TEK: concrete facts
Founded in 1999
15 years of experience in motor racing
10 years of Formula 1
73 Formula 1 races took part
Bartek was trained at Toyota as an engine technician and supported the Formula 1 team in 73 races and numerous tests at various circuits around the world until 2009. He is fully dedicated to his company BAR-TEK Motorsport since 2010.
Bartek during Jarno Trulli's Formula 1 pit stop in Barcelona in 2005. Despite the fire, Trulli came in second. In 2005, Toyota reached fifth place in the Formula 1 constructors' championship.
Engine mechanic for Ralf Schumacher
Bartek with passion and joy at work. From 2004 responsible for the Formula 1 engine of Ralf Schumacher as an engine mechanic.
With his training as an auto mechanic with an emphasis on engines and gear construction, Bartek began his career in auto racing. Even as a little boy, Bartek took vehicles apart and put them back together - in an improved way. After graduating from high school, he needed oil on his fingers again.
One winner - Audi 50 (Polo 1)
1.1 L with Kugelfischer racing fuel injection. With KW L Motorsport, Bartek celebrated the overall victory of the Youngtimer Trophy 98/99.
Follow the commitment for Uwe Reich
1997 at the Nürburgring Nordschleife. Audi 50 with double carburetor by Weber in the Youngtimer Trophy.
First polo shirt
The first wheelset: the Polo 1 40 with double carburetor from Weber and 129 hp, with a vehicle weight of up to 650 kg!
Everything from a single source - from know-how to installation and from own developments to measure
Before we sell a new product, we first test it in our own vehicles. It is only when the installation is successful and we have tested it on our own 1000 PS dynamometer that it enters our store.